It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

all you sociopaths torturing an innocent mother


That's right people I've been begging for months absolute months telling them that I am in pain and that I am need of medical attention and I get absolutely nothing oh wait I got a moron who's 21 years old last night telling me he didn't have any money knowing that I've gone days without food a complete total sociopath unfit to be a member of society oh honey you're going to prison you piece of s*** my children are trapped in abuse because of 21at year old children that should not be police officers they should not have a badge or a loaded weapon because they don't have a moral compass to go with it, this moronic cop that's at they're having a conversation with me all night seems to think he's going to get away with his crimes but what the moronic police officer doesn't understand is James Comey is watching every crime he commits and you're going to prison you just remember that official oppression is punishable up to 25 years and you've got a lot more crimes than just official oppression official oppression is not your only crime honey you've got reason you've got conspiracy to do about ali harm how about terrorism do you realize how much of a prison sentence you're going to get for terrorism you police officers walk around constantly charging people with terroristic acts but you are guilty of the terroristic acts if it's not bad enough that you're terrorists you're colluding with foreign agents that's called treason stupid and it's punishable by death and many of you will see the death penalty and I will dance on your grape

No comments:

Post a Comment