It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

SAPD Seaworld World

It looks to me is like Chief McManus needed to keep me in the SeaWorld area because this is the group of police officers that are so stupid they're still committing crimes for chief McManus every other substation in this city has been brought to awareness they know they are being watched by James Comey but you see here in the SeaWorld area these are the most moronic sapd officers of all of the city you morons don't understand you are being watched by James Comey and Robert Mueller and you are on your way to prison you do not get a get-out-of-jail-free card you do not pass go on your way to prison so why don't you morons just keep coming up to me and having stupid conversations with me taking the flu you are and what kind of adversity that you're facing. And why don't you moronic police officers go ahead and tell me that you have no money really the city is paying you to commit crimes I know you have money. And that one last night claims to be living in his parents house while he does look like a looser; he is. He is a trader to this nation and he is a criminal who has no respect for the oath he took. He kept saying that it must have been God that put us in each other's path yea right! I have had other minions say this stupid line trying to hide their underlining agenda. He was trying to talk me into announcing that I was suicidal and felt like ending my life. I already did that; that game is over. McManus was just trying to have a legitament reason to send behavioral health I assure you that he never got that legitimacy to send them and he sent them anyway. The moronic foreign agent fire fighter who took the engine to Walmart to buy groceries was so hyper to have me stop handing out my story that he decided to complain to SAPD. So foreign spy fire fighter why does my story upset you so much? You don't want to go to prison? TOO BAD FOR YOU.
The SAPD child that was talking to me was telling me he had no money and he even ran his truck down to empty so he could complain he was broke they know I have not had a proper meal in days because they are the ones who did it to me. They had no intentions of helping me eat it is SAPD and this sick 21 year old child that plan to have me starve to death. As I attempted to tell the story of the criminal SAPD officer he was manipulating the words in my phone to say he is HOT. No sorry you insecure twit traders to our nation, criminals are not hot. You are not even close to being hot you are a sociopath and this isn't some game this is our democracy. This is three small children being tortured and growing up without a mother because you are a sociopath. This is a woman suffering and being tortured poisoned and nearly falling out from exhaustion your a very sick boy. No wonder your parents say you are the problem you are a criminal, a trader, a sociopath killer. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment