It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Deco Starbucks and Babcock Starbucks

At approximately 1630  today  October 4th I received water at The Deco Starbucks  and my dumb but actually drink it  because I haven't learned yet that they are not going to stop poisoning me . Quite in fact the water was poisoned and after I drank it I was unable to move for an hour and a half . I'm sure the ex-husband was hoping that my heart would fail . I made it over to the Babcock Starbucks at approximately 2100 received water here this time I'm not going to drink it was confirmed by investigating agents that it was in fact poisoned  when I was at the via bus  depot  I said out loud I was coming here  I wonder who brought the poison to the Starbucks . Take a look at the pictures 













No comments:

Post a Comment