It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Babcock Starbucks

There's a man outside searching for corruption inclusion looking for a pardon. I wonder if she dropped the poison to Starbucks? Just wondering I wonder who it is that contacted security who keeps driving around and around I wonder who's in the white pickup truck that keeps driving back and forth G I wonder I won't figure it out by playing a guessing game but when James Comey and Robert Mueller watching they already know so go ahead Gregory Marshall and give me a name of Phelps name so that I can sit there and blame somebody who didn't do it like President Trump thank goodness I stop falling for that that man didn't do anything including Air Force One with George Bush's body on it that was Barack Obama I do look forward to your death penalty use SOB

No comments:

Post a Comment