It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Beto O'Rourke has the right to sue and prosecute Gregory Marshall for identity theft can we start getting the ball rolling now


busy week greg digging his grave now you finally have the death penalty. 
 It's time for new people to contact Beto O'Rourke and make him aware that the Castro brothers and Gregory Marshall are dragging his name through the mud trying to frame him for crimes that he is not committing. They have been doing this to him since January James Comey has all the evidence and all of his investigators of course they've watched everything Gregory Marshall has done and said it's time for Beto ORouke  to be allowed to exercise his civil rights welcome to America guess the right to defend himself and he has the right to know that there is some major identity theft going on now only did Gregory Marshall steal my identity and the identity of Joaquin and Julian Castro he's also done it with Beto O'Rourke he's done it to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as well so we just going to let this chameleon take on everybody else's identity to keep committing these crimes and when exactly does it stop when my children are poisoned to death? How much do I have to do and how far do I have to go. Yes I was very upset that I have been gaslighted about Beto O'Rourke and then I kept my running my mouth about the man it's amazing how many times I said Gregory Marshall and Beto O'Rourke are so much alike that's because it was Gregory Marshall everybody see that how coincidental













































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment