It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Chief McManus does not control his police department for an agent's do

Today Ram Martinez and Dan Gomez or some such thing I came to the Starbucks to take me away these are behavioral health officers who were told to take me to behavioral health. There was a foreign agent in a white pickup truck sitting in the parking lot watching is it happen because he's the one that called them and told them to do it. They were dumb enough to comply with what the foreign agent requested them to do now they will lose their jobs. Rama did not ask me the series of textbook questions that are required to take someone off to behavioral health. I asked him over and over again why I was being taken in and he was double talking abating the answer to the question. He kept saying he already answered it and he most certainly did not. I am not a danger to myself nor am I a danger to anyone else you don't take anybody to behavioral health otherwise. Ram Martinez was stupid enough to admit that he does not know who James Comey is and he was told that I had done something the night previous he was told by Foreign agents and dirty police officers that were following me around off-duty driving their povs. When I got to the hospital I found out that there was a lot of people there that should not have been there and the Southwest general staff is getting very upset about the way that sapd continuously abuse their position taking people into Behavioral Health that should not even have been harassed by officers.
Ram Martinez is the one that was in my house on June 13th 2017 while I was locked in my house. I told him the truth there was a police officer breaking and every night trying to take my life and because he's so mentally ill that he can't see the truth he claims that he needed to take me out of my house by force does that make any sense to anybody? Ray Martinez is the one that was arguing with Kasberg telling him she did not answer any of the questions correctly we cannot take her in Kasberg said that Chief McManus said we need to take her in no matter what and that is what we are doing.
October 8th 2019 Ram Martinez did the same stupid thing this time he was instructed to do it by a foreign agent who is a member of the fire department.

No comments:

Post a Comment