It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Ram Martinez & Dan


  and this is the pickup truck of the foreign agent to orchestrated all of these events that are occurring he is the one that got out of his vehicle walk past

 Ram Martinez I continuously ask him over and over again why I was being taken in I never got a straight answer and his Coban recording system should clarify the fact that this man was double talking me at one point his answer was I already answered that he never answered it that's how stupid SAPD Officers Act. He claims that he doesn't know who James Comey is and he doesn't think that James Comey is watching him when you're sitting in prison you're going to wish that you had kept yourself up-to-date on who he is. Brand Martinez also claims not to know who and what foreign agents are he was on the phone talking to one of them that's the whole reason he's at Starbucks a foreign agent that's a member of the fire department called him up and told him something needs to be done about the fact that I was handing out notes all over town yeah I was telling my own up personal story. Rand Martinez stole all those notes that I had written up. Because apparently ran Martinez thinks it's okay to violate people's civil rights it's also all right to violate freedom of speech. The officer that accompanied him and refused to speak to me however he did have a Coban recording system with him they turned it on during select time and turned it off when they were saying illegal things when they were violating my civil rights mysteriously that Coban recording system was turned off.
 And this is Dan who said over and over again I haven't said anything to you and I'm not going to say anything to you. Foreign agent that was sitting in the parking lot in his white pickup truck as these two neanderthals grabbed me and put handcuffs on me walked past he walked into the store behind us and was taking pictures of the event. You can bet it was that foreign agent that instructed them to take those notes away from me I've got to hand paper and pen so it's not really doing you any good you're not stopping me





































No comments:

Post a Comment