It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Sybil is back again

And here we have civil again out here stalking and harassing I've given her my letter and I've informed her that she's going to be held accountable for all the crimes that she committed against me and she's too stupid to stop and she's too stupid to understand that she is being investigated  by our intelligence agencies . I'm not sure where she's from or what her background is  but ice most certainly know in detail all of the things that she has done  to attack me  I don't like her in the least  and I'm a long ways from forgiveness  but the moments that she is sentenced and separated from her child who she's too unfit to be mothering  that may be the day that I finally reached forgiveness 



No comments:

Post a Comment