It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Incarnate Word officers

 Late yesterday I had Incarnate Word officers driving pass me over and over again there's one particular officer that is doing this as a favor to the dirty City officials of San Antonio. All night long that same Incarnate Word officer was driving up and down Saint Mary's stalking and harassing me. Then the officer was driving up and down Mulberry the officer just drove past twice this morning. In many cases when they participate in stalking and harassing they make sure that they are in their actual jurisdiction so that they can argue whether or not they're guilty. I am nowhere near Incarnate Word. When he was stalking and harassing me while I sat on Broadway Street there was a piece of property behind me that Incarnate Word actually owns. And that will be his argument that he was patrolling at that property he was there three times in one hour. Before that day that he decided to stalk and harass me on Broadway Street I had never seen him in that area but trolling that piece of property. When the GPS is checked the messages that he received his argument will do him no good. When he argues the fact that he was doing his job he will be found in contempt of court for lying. Because all the messages he's being sent are collected and will be used against you in a court of law. There is no property in this area that is owned by Incarnate Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment