It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 18, 2020

San Antonio Office of the fire marshal

Think about how unstable and sick the mind is  of this firefighter who seems to think that he can call sapd simply because I told him how I am doing is none of his business .  This is a man sick with power and there's not enough medication in the world to fix this issue . He enjoys  intimidating  and terrorizing people  it gives him a sense of control . And this is what we are talking about when we're talking about wedding police officers and fireman  these are the unstable individuals that should not be a part of the First Responders units . 




To pick up trucks from the office of the fire marshal just pulled up I've had some pretty raunchy experiences with these men in the past. The one that was yelling and screaming at me and this very parking lot started running his mouth yet again. Giving me the code how are you how are you doing. And in my world that means that they are my enemy and he doesn't have to announce that because I already know full well that he is my enemy. When I told him it was none of his business and just stop talking to me he decided that I was being nasty and he was going to call sapd on me. Oh that's funny because all of the time that you've gotten in that vehicle chasing me all over the Streets of San Antonio I would like to file a police report against you when you're yelling and screaming at me accusing me of flipping you off when I did not do that it seems to me it's you who doesn't know how to conduct himself in a professional manner. Your manner your demeanor and you're screaming and yelling is very threatening and I was in fear for my safety. Chasing me around the city is Terrorism a terroristic app and I am in fear for my safety I am in fear for my life. This unstable insane individual doesn't know when to quit and seems to think that he is above the law. I have pictures of him and I'm unable to upload them. I assure you that the investigating officers and investigating agents are able to see those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment