It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 18, 2020

HireQuest Direct

It was the fat Gregory Marshall that had these foreign agents colluding with him trying to get me over there to apply for work so that I can take on a position that would cause the end of my life. The more on the sociopath with no human qualities whatsoever kept trying to push me to go over there after I had sprained my knee and it swelled up like a balloon I couldn't walk and this stupid moron kept sending me messages telling me to go I can't work if I can't walk you moron. Nothing he has done has worked we've been doing this for years and you moronic foreign agents and dirty City officials continue to trust that this fat sociopath can end my life. You moronic City officials continue to believe a man who has never been able to end my life and he has been trying for 20 years he has never been able to cause my nervous breakdown but yet you're stupid enough to believe him when he tells you he can do it. Your actions prove how insane and stupid all of you are and that's why you get capital punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment