It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Emails across the country

I've been sending emails across the country for a week . 
This is a repeat for me I did the exact same thing in 2017 I did get a couple of mares that responded to me and told me what they could do to help me and express the fact that they wish they could do more for me. This indicated to me that there was actually good people still out there even though I only got a couple of those good responses after 350 emails. And go ahead and use the example set forth by Minneapolis your best response if you choose to not help me is to not respond at all. That email from Minneapolis will be used against them in a court of law.
 I'm unable to sustain life on the street . I'm in a great deal of pain and it's hard for me to move . So as you can imagine I'm feeling a bit desperate .  And I'm learning a lot  about all of the city officials across our nation . Their lack of empathy their lack of apathy  their lack of respect for human life . They refuse to do their job  because they will allow people to die  so they don't step on the toes of dirty politicians that might cause them a problem . It's time to drain the swamp  let us all watch as they sit on their butts doing nothing that's exactly the opposite of their job description .  There will be a hundred emails to Minneapolis and I suggest that all of you reading this and you see this hideous email Minneapolis sent  do the same ask them what's what the hell is wrong with them  no wonder they're dirty police officers think that they can get away with the crime  look at the people that have working at City Hall look at the city officials . It's very clear the mare isn't making any changes whatsoever .  There are protests all across this nation  because of his lack of ability to do his job  and no changes are being made . 









No comments:

Post a Comment