It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Common Sense isn't so common

I have met and had conversations with the most simplest people in City Hall's all across this nation. When I'm sending out these emails I am clearly pointing out that the mayor and the chief of police put me on the street. Yet this city employee that sent me this email is instructing me to call 911. In this blog I have listed a dozen times but I've called nine-one-one and gotten absolutely no help whatsoever which isn't surprising because it's the city official's that put me on the street it's the dirty police officers that hunt me like an animal. It would only take a hint of common sense to understand that 911 is not the solution to my problem. I'm starting to think they purposely hire people that have no sense and low IQ so they're unable to recognize the crimes that are being committed inside the walls of the city Hall's all across the nation. If they had a moral compass or common sense they might actually report the crimes and you wouldn't want that to happen.
Allow me to take a moment to point out the insanely obvious this is Minneapolis people with City officials and city employees acting so stupid without any sense at all G I wonder why there's so many dirty cops on the police force. I wonder why George Floyd was killed just take a look at the city official and her reaction to somebody announcing that their life is in danger passing the buck refusing to read the story refusing to do her job and do anything about it. That's why so many unlawful things are happening in Minneapolis. There is no wonder whatsoever that George Floyd was killed there is no wonder that there's racism happening and there's false arrest being made just take a look at this example of the ignorant people they have working in the city.
And we're watching the mayor announced to the nation that he doesn't really want to do the police reform reform he doesn't really want to defund the police department of course not not only is the police department so darn dirty he's got City Hall filled with criminals people who have no sense they have no sense as to how to do their job they have no sense of responsibility to do something when someone tells them that their life is in danger. You have to defend the entire city drain the swamp. I hope all of those who read this are able to see how serious the situation is Nancy has some serious issues she has no business working with the public she has no business having a job and service to the people of Minneapolis. This is a devastating State of Affairs. It's clear to me that this is by Design the issue is the mare.

No comments:

Post a Comment