It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 3, 2019

VIA still playing games






At about 10:30 a.m. I was sitting on Stone Oak at a bus stop for the 503. I was completely exhausted still am didn't feel like I could walk anymore considering I've been walking straight for 2 days. My enemies stopped the bus the 503 from coming so I walk down Stone Oak and went to the Via bus Central whatever it was that they just conceited. It's not very impressive it's kind of plane I expected them to put more amenities in this one considering how huge it is and how much money they sunk into it. I was getting dirty looks from the security officers. And the bus driver acted as if he knew me.

No comments:

Post a Comment