It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 3, 2019

VIA 503 nasty people





Well I was on the Via 503 bus these women got on and we're completely nasty I had my feet up and the nasty African American lady was announcing loudly doesn't via have a policy about putting up your feet that's terrible. I had dozed off considering I've been awake for 3 days she walked past me and said are you going to snore. She was completely nasty and out-of-control her mouth was loud as a matter of fact via does have a policy about people being loud on the bus disturbing others. The FBI also has a policy about Traders and foreign agents that you're going to become quite acquainted with my dear. And this is how I know when people know my actual real story because they're not nasty like this woman. The skater didn't really say anything he just nodded towards me indicating he was there because of me I don't recognize him however there are several CIA agents and operatives who are skaters. Doesn't mean that they're all traitors to our nation or criminals. When I was in the medical center in May I was walking through being stalked and harassed by Dirty officers and some members of CIA I got tired and laid down in front of a army surplus store that was next to a motel that was occupied by CIA agents. but 6 a.m. to Skaters showed up with their skateboards and apparently they use that area to practice their tricks. They saw me there and became upset how long is this been going on when did this start happening? They were quite upset that I was there so close to their little hideout because they think there is a secret you're not a secret James Comey and his team know exactly where you are and exactly what you're doing you think that I'm the one pointing out what you're doing no honey I'm being directed towards you. If you had any common sense you would figure that out I'm a homeless woman out here starving to death you people are poisoning me I have no access to computers and Technology I use the library computer and that's manipulated by you people I only get information you let me have so how do I know who you are and where you are? Because I'm told. a little Common Sense goes a long way

No comments:

Post a Comment