It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 3, 2019

using the key to play with my enemies once again


We do a scavenger hunt game and things are placed in my past information that I need items that I may be needing like shoes. We purposely displayed this form of communication in front of my enemies knowing that they would copy it to Gaslight me and set me up for failure. And that's exactly what they did. A little more than two months ago they put an apartment key in my path and wanted me to believe that there was an apartment out there somewhere waiting for me to be pulled to safety. Now it gets pretty confusing and convoluted remember that there are four different teams working against one another. Some of these teams also believe that that key belongs to an actual apartment that is genuinely out there waiting for me to find it so that I can go in and have the safety that I so desire. That would be four months of having an apartment just sitting there empty waiting for me to find it. It would also be very strange that Robert Mueller and James Comey were dangling apartment in my face creating my emotional upset along with my enemies I know of course that is not what happened. So a couple of the teams believe that that apartment is still out there and I keep playing with their heads. On October 2nd 2019 that's exactly what we did most of the people falling for this little trick we're sapd dirty officers. 12 times we have done this to them and they keep falling for it. It is my guess that the team of foreign agents have put into the computer that I do genuinely have an apartment in my name in other words playing with their heads which actually is kind of funny and very smart. Is there you see screenshots of apartment complexes I was actually looking for Encino Canyon Apartments which I genuinely thought they existed I didn't really think I had an apartment there but I really thought this apartment complex existed. So my ex-husband Gregory Marshall and all of his little pals were manipulating my Google searches putting Encino Canyon apartments in and giving a fault map. My ex-husband isn't very smart the map that he gave said 24 minutes walking distance but it was five miles. He also put in Encino Commons and showed a map where it went to the south of Evans Encino Commons does not go to the south of Evans Road once again showing that he does not have a brain and there is no helping him. Encino Commons goes one way it's a very short Road between Evans Road and TPC Highway. so they thought that they were playing with my head while I was playing with their head

No comments:

Post a Comment