It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Three Fountains Apartments

I went to rent an apartment and all my enemies were hacking in my laptop knowing exactly what I was doing every minute of the day. Greg Marshall and the Castro Brothers contacted the apartment management offices and manipulated them. They tried to tell them to deny me after they had already approved me. Then they held my move in date for a week so they could put me in an apartment across from one of the creepers that was a member the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign. It was a horrible experience he was constantly looking in my windows watching every move I made and sending pictures to my ex husband and the Castro's.
I was paying more than twice the amount of rent than I suppose to be paying. They kept increasing it and when I would make my rent payments it would not show up in their system. They were rude and ridiculous and at one point they said I need to make four times the amount of the rent. If I made four times the amount I would buy a house.
When I went to their office to turn in paper work and I was approved Officer Anthony Flores followed me in his pick up truck. He was sitting at the Sonic when I left the management office. I wrote down the plate and saved it in my phone. When I needed to file a police report it mysteriously disappeared from the phone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment