It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Chief McManus manipulating CPS bills

Chief McManus was calling CPS employees asking them to manipulate my CPS bills even after making payments those payments would not post and ridiculous amounts owed kept showing on my bill. Then there was a security deposit required that should have never been applied to my account. I kept going into CPS over and over again trying to straighten out the problem. I went to the CPS center on San Pedro and a obese Latino man said that it could take months if not years before the problem was fixed and I was refunded the hundreds of dollars they still owe me to this day. What a ridiculous statement to make to customers "it will take years for this to be resolved". In the end it was never resolved and CPS still owes me a huge amount of money.
I went to the corporate office in November 2017 and I was confident they were going to actually do something and low and behold they manipulated their business to do favors for McManus and the Castros.



No comments:

Post a Comment