It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Stupid pictures

These morons are subjecting me to starvation yet again of the biggest moron of the group is Chief McManus. And the morons get in my phone and think that they're going to give me a block of instruction of what pictures to take and what I'm going to do with my day. I'm not taking any of your stupid pictures as long as you're trying to starve me to death and refusing to give me money refusing to give me shelter refusing to give me the opportunity to Dave you're not getting anything out of me. The moronic Chief McManus thanks that if I get out there on the sidewalk taking pictures and enough people complained that he can actually pick me up and have me arrested. No stupid you know damn well that you can't do that but you'll do it anyway you've had me arrested when I didn't do anything wrong at all. I'm surprised you haven't had me taken away at this point in time already. You keep sending police officers stalking and harassing me looking for the opportunity to have me arrested you been doing this for months and you keep failing you've actually done it for years. That's how insane Chief McManus has I didn't work before but now all of a sudden it's going to work right keep doing the same thing hoping for different results and there you have it folks he's completely insane and it doesn't help that he's stupid as well.
Chief wrinkles had five or six dirty police officers that were off-duty follow me around last night sitting in the Walmart parking lot not to mention the little boy of 21 who decided to have a conversation with me lying about his underlying agenda. Their underlying agenda was to have me pretend to be suicidal it was actually trying to talk me into being suicidal that way McManus could send his criminal Behavioral Health officers who I've had to deal with a more than one occasion.
This morning after getting exactly 45 minutes of sleep I went into the Walmart to use the bathroom while I was in the bathroom Chief McManus sent a criminal in putting him up

No comments:

Post a Comment