It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Chief McManus

Chief McManus has a lot of children that are on the police force last night after I left the Lowe's and walking through the shopping center. There was a young man sitting there claiming to be suicidal claiming that he was feeling sorry for himself and he was sitting there crying like a baby. He asked me what I was doing and what I was doing of what I would be doing the rest of the evening. I offered to give him the letter that I was reading and handing out to people but he didn't want it so I read it out loud to him I'm pretty sure he already knew what it said. Basically what they were doing was trying to talk me into acting like I was suicidal once again act like I wanted to end it all and that I couldn't go on because the Brainiac Chief McManus thinks that he's going to send Behavioral Health and have me dragged away again and throwing and Behavioral Health, in other words he's back up to his same old Antics he's already had me thrown in Behavioral Health and he tried to have me held there indefinitely Or forever but Chief McManus is not a smart man and I don't care what he walks around telling people. The truth will all come out in the end of all of this and the entire world will see for themselves how stupid he really is is like a high school child playing games with an extremely large police force wasting C resources been fighting this battle for years and chief McManus can't seem to win against one woman ready for her children. That alone proves how stupid this man is.  normally when they send minions at me they send a little bit of money like $5 or a couple of dollars because obviously I am starving to death of this young man had the block construction not to give me one single dime don't give her anything. He even ran his truck down on empty and claiming he had no gas. That means they wanted to keep me in this area because if we would have had gasoline in his truck I would have ask him to drive me across town. And of course they they can't give me any money because they're trying to starve me to death and create an emotional distress said there was a breakdown at the same time. so basically everything this kid was telling me about living with his parents having a hard time with his parents I don't know if that was true.  he said he was contemplating going in the military yes you definitely should go in the military because you're a little idiot that acts like a child and if you  went into the military maybe we grow the hell up and act like an adult maybe you wouldn't be such a sociopath that you're attacking an innocent Mother fighting for her children did you find out what you need to find out?  that's right stupi

No comments:

Post a Comment