It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 12, 2019

So Gregory Marshall and for an agent's enjoy manipulating videos which I've said before . It's well-known it that Gregory Marshall likes to splice together recordings and make people say what he wants them to say so that he can betray himself as a victim will now he's taking it to a whole new level and he's gone on YouTube and just taking videos splicing them together  to make rhetoric . Then they prompt me to watch these videos that aren't actual facts facts  and want me to post them and comment about them which of course I've done . But then when I give the screenshots of these fake videos to investigating agents my phone blows up and shuts down . So I guess what you're doing is a crime if you don't want me sending the screenshots to the investigating agents right ? Of course I have no way of knowing if these videos are real or not and it I take them as being  news or real this is my only way of getting actual news actual worldly events is using you YouTube . Of course I don't know if these videos are real and they manipulated these ones  recently they manipulated a few videos about politicians looking for pardons before they even get into a court of law because there's many politicians that are going to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for treason  and they wanted me to believe that they were looking for pardons before they even got to a court of law . So there was an agent sitting at a Starbucks and he kept searching on his computer and phone for  Harden's politicians getting Pardons and the definition of a pardon and whether or not they could have chain that Pardon. look at all those wasted resources just trying to fool me into believing things are happening that iron that's ridiculous and why would I care ?


























No comments:

Post a Comment