It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Salvation Army minion


 this woman was at the Salvation Army at the same time I was she walks around acting like she's mentally handicapped or incapacitated she waves her hand in front of her face and sometimes she loudly says a prayer. I've seen her a few times on the street sense then she is always well-dressed and well put-together bathed her hair is always done nice and neat and clean I do not think that she is mentally incapacitated or handicapped in any way. Whether or not she's a part of the good team the bad team or the one in the middle I have no idea but one thing I know for sure she is not mentally incapacitated. There's a reason that she was at the Salvation Army watching all the times that they committed

No comments:

Post a Comment