It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Rivercenter Mall Starbucks

 more than a month ago I was sitting at the Rivercenter Mall Starbucks probably writing in my journal and taking pictures. People have to understand that I am directed to take these pictures sometimes I'm falsely directed so that my ex-husband can tell people I'm crazy and I'm taking random pictures those are later delete it and it's documented what he's doing. while I was sitting in the Rivercenter Mall Starbucks I had positive direction a man showed up in the Starbucks who had made an attempt on my life. Actually he just agreed to take my life and follow me around and scared the hell out of me but anyway I took his picture. There were two Ireland agents sitting in the Starbucks the man that agreed to take my life with standing on the other side of them. They did get in my picture but I was not aiming at them it was not my intention to take their picture. As you can imagine seeing the man who agreed to take my life created a Gambit of emotions. The Irish agents were upset that I taken their picture the female said naughty naughty. I want to take this opportunity to tell you I wasn't trying to take your picture. I also want to take the time to tell you that if there was anything that you wanted to know you could have just sat down with me and asked and I would have told you. I have no reason to keep secrets they have stripped me of everything including my dignity and my pride. They have taken the three most important things in my life away from me they are trapped held against their will I don't know where they are they are being abused and as you can imagine I'm not going to keep any secrets to protect these demons the thing that you will get from me is complete and total honesty. Because that's who I am and I'm not going to change just because I'm being attacked. I love this country I love our Constitution and our freedom I went in the military to protect that. my standpoint on this has not changed to this day and it never will. I understand that there are good foreign agents here and they need to collect Intel to protect their own countries. And I'm all for helping you because what we're up against is very scary

No comments:

Post a Comment