It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Rivercenter Mall security officers stalking

Here in the Rivercenter Mall there are security officers that continuously walk past over and over again honestly I'm ready for them to tell me that I am no longer welcome at the Rivercenter Mall because Moscow Heather has completely lost her mind. And I really don't care they're angry people all over the city giving me dirty looks staring me down walking way too close to me and you can go ahead and do that all you want is not going to make your situation any better or easier it will not make the criminal charges go away it will not make the fact that you are traitors to our nation go away. You can be angry with me all you want I have told you over and over again that Gregory Marshall storm top secret files from his employer TRW in 2001 he shared them with Russia. The FBI conducted an investigation he lost his job but he was not indicted for the crime because they wanted him out here in the world colluding with the Russians watching him closely. Anybody that came in contact with Gregory Marshall or the Castro Brothers expose themselves to James Comey and his investigational team. it is not me who caused your problems colluding with the Castro brothers and Gregory Marshall cause your problems. James Comey has been watching Gregory Marshall for the last 18 years I was unaware of this until recently. He told me that he had embezzled money from TRW. It was just recently that I realized he was doing more than embezzling money the puzzle pieces finally fell together and I saw it clearly. It'll all be in the Mueller probe report and you can read it there and as far as blaming me as if I'm the seat of your demise I'm sorry it's not true the FBI was not watching me for 18 years they were watching my husband.  when you chose to help him attack his ex-wife in the mother of his children that's when your problems started when you believe that he was a victim of domestic violence when he is a sociopath a killer a rapist and a child theater that's when your problems started. I may be the CEO of your demise but I am not the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment