It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Poison Coffee

I think I have posted the details about the church employees poisoning the coffee. Last week I made a new pot of coffee and my phone had notifications off the hook continuously. That is my ex husband expressing his angry that is one of the two emotions he is able to experience because he is so sick. In other words he had someone put poison in the coffee pot and didn't like it when I made a new non poison pot. TOO BAD YOU LOOSE.
So this week I have no idea if I was poisoned I will find out in an hour or so.
There were five or more other people drinking that coffee but of course my ex husband is so sick I don't doubt for a minute that he would poison the entire church just to get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment