It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

My accounts are canceled

Continuously over and over again I was unable to maintain memberships and accounts I paid for like this one. I know he did this because when I would discuss the issue with him he was laughing and this was before he took the kids. He was in my WIFI and all my computers in Michigan. This is something he was able to do by entering my accounts when he used a keystroke to know all the passwords I don't believe there was any phone calls made other than me calling to reinstate my accounts and even after they helped me it wouldn't last long before the account was gone again. It created a considerable amount of frustration and a waste of my valuable time calling and emailing to make repairs.
He moved on to more important accounts like when I was attempting to register myself with the State of Michigan as a child care provider and phone calls were made on that one. Details to added soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment