It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

VA Rep. Dirty Rat

When in Michigan I got a VA Rep. located in Saginaw Michigan. He talked me into filing for disability when I was trying to concentrate on reopening a daycare in Michigan. 
He literally was pulling reasons out of the air why I should do this. 
He asked about Post Traumatic Stress. I was healing from a highly abusive marriage and the healing process would take time but it didn't cause a life long side effect. He decide it was PTSD and he said he could get me to doctors. I argued that if it were PTSD it was not service related it was marriage related. He said that doesn't matter! Hey everybody do you think it matters? I think it matters. Does it appear that this man was setting me up for failure? That's because he talked to the Castro Brothers and my ex-husband. It was imperative for them to have me labeled with a disorder any disorder in hope that they would get away with their crimes. 
Nope I do not believe I have post traumatic anything. Sorry fatty all you did is make me stronger and of course I don't ever believe people and their lies.  







No comments:

Post a Comment