It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Moscow Heather thinks she is all that WRONG

So last night there was a purse now I was warned this would happen and honestly they've done this to me three times. There was credit cards and car keys in this purse. Moscow Heather thinks I am stupid enough to use other peoples cc and keys. Am I going to get in a auto that doesnt belong to me? No of course not. There was cash too. She put marked bills in there marked bills she stole from a evidence room or tools of the FBI. Huge crime just keep going your closer to that capitol punishment. then she was following me around mission rd. where she sent a bus to take me. thinking i would use funny money to get a room oh please twit. then she gave a poison cig. to walmart employee and instructed mcdonalds to poison coffee. a hundred minions and planes all night. Russians are not very smart.
you are trying to get a mother to stop fighting for her children it will never happen i am willing to loose my life are you? my kids are worth it you can not stop me. you have been doing this for years have i stopped? i will not stop as long as i am breathing. i will keep playing you. oh i can not go on...i am dying..i want to die...keep dreaming moscow bia you thought that because i wanted you to think that you dont learn your unteachable.
when it comes to humans which you know nothing of unteachable is useless looser.
That makes you equal to your trailer park trash pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment