It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

CIA sociopaths



They didn't have enough sense to figure it out on their own so I had to explain it to them loudly you don't go up against a mother who's willing to give her life for her children you will never win. You may have scared the masses of this nation into not going up against you but I am not one of them. I don't care what it takes I don't care what I have to do the CIA is over there done every time the nation hears CIA they will cringe because of the crimes in the ghastly monsters that you are. You are rapist a child abuse you torture people to death you have no human qualities and just like the KGB you will have to change your names to. If any of you think that you have a moral compass or that you deserve any respect then it's time to change your name because this nation will never be able to hear and think any good thoughts. I will not stop I am a mother who loves her children you picked the wrong mother. You will not break me you will not stop me. Apparently you have no common sense. A mother who's willing to die for her children it's a no-win situation for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment