It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Methodist Church

There was a whole lot of people at the Methodist Church more than usual .  I kept receiving a message telling me to leave  and I didn't understand it  and was unsure if it was my enemies . There was a redhead working in the kitchen that I had never seen before and she gave me quite the devious smile . The prep cook that normally works in the kitchen was there the one that threatened to do me bodily harm a few months ago  today was the first and only day that she's ever been nice . She picked up a particular place and wanted to make sure that I took that plate in particular .  Pretty scary behavior in my situation especially considering this woman has been out to  Harmony  for so long .  I was told that the plate of food I received contained poison . I did eat some of it before I finally realize what I was being told .  I just threw away the remainder .  I left the church  and Paul the strangest Pastor I've ever met in my life  was acting very strange .  I wonder what country he's from .  Each one of these people in the pictures I have a story about I'll have to go into detail later 


















No comments:

Post a Comment