It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Kenneth Miller the Killer

  1. Here we have mr. Miller who’s been homeless for about a week he’s a drug addict he agreed to kill me you’re taking out his knife at one point thank goodness he was drunk.
    He was doing what other minions have done before him telling me not to fight for justice telling me just to let it go all these police officers are so desperate you actually think you’re going to get away with it it doesn’t matter if I let it go the Agents of seeing everything that you’ve done and you’re dumb enough to continue to do it. And they’re still watching you. It’s kind of scary that are sapd and Park police officers I’m very smart in fact it really don’t.
    This man went to prison



He agreed to kill me I was told this by one of the only people I can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment