It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

HEB Corporation criminals


My name is Dawn Neering and Oct. 16th at approx. 9:15 am I was accosted by a security officer at Cypress Tower on Main st S.A. I walk through the parking lot across the street from this building four times a day for the last six months and have never had a problem until today. When a obese Latino security officer was chasing me down screaming threats and profanity at me. I was terrified. This parking lot is open to the public and it is not closed off. There are no signs that are posted that it can be crossed by foot. I will be filing a police report of terrorist attack and I will be pursuing justice. I was doing nothing wrong I was simply walking walking threw and I was not guilty of any infraction of the law and I was not violating any policies of yours. You should instruct your security officers they work for you and not the dirty politicians and foreign agents that are calling them telling them to attack an innocent woman. I will be forwarding this to the FBI. You will be contacted in the near future about collusion and obstruction of justice. Remember that colluding with foreign agents is treason.



Gee someone is in the computers of the college making sure I am unable to send the email. Then I will walk my happy but in there and file a formal complaint and they I will find a safe computer and send it to the corporation you just remember the corporate office is walking distance and I still need to give them my story anyway thanks for the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment