It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Donald Trump jr. In San Antonio




Donald Trump jr. Came to San Antonio  he was moved over to the convention center into a small room that only held 80 people . This was a spur-of-the-moment change as of 5 p.m. yesterday  they informed him that he had to go to the convention center there was a hundred and fifty people standing outside that room that could not go in . I heard some of the people talking they said they, paid $90 for the ticket and they could not get in to see Donald Trump jr. 
That person saying the hogwash about spending 90 dollars on a ticket was one of the trained dogs of Heather and Brad, They don't charge for a rally and that is what I said immediately I thought these rallys were free. They are free they were playing more games. That fool that was saying that came to sit next to me on a bench he kept making stupid noises clearing his throat and acting dumb. 
He was trying to flush me out of the Convention Center OH SO SORRY YOUR A LOOSER AND IT DIDN'T WORK. It is amazing dirty low IQ agents think that all this bullshit will work all this will be presented in a court of law. You think I didn't know what you were doing how embarrassing that  you will be known as a dumb ass across this nation. 

 White House staff came out to make the announcement that they were very sorry they said that they would return to San Antonio and that everybody would be able to attend that rally not if San Antonio doesn't cooperate with you. Remember these are your enemies here these are all the foreign agents that want you to be impeached. Remember that the investigators that you sent here to do an investigation are not actually doing their job at all. While the White House staff was speaking to everybody I was able to get my story to two different secret service members. Nobody even saw me do it and the dirty sapd that was there didn't even know I was there until I made my presence known. I wrote up more of my story and that I attempted to give it to the fire marshal who refused to take it obviously not from our country obviously a traitor and a foreign spy. I attempted to give it to three people standing in suits outside of Donald Trump Junior's presentation I asked them who they were Secret Service or otherwise and they lied to me and said they are sapd and Secret Service. Does everybody see how stupid that sounds apparently they've made up their own Division and they did that the moment I walked up to them pulled it right out of their buttocks No Such Thing exists. And as usual sapd is full of criminals that like breaking the law and lying to the common citizen as if it's not bad enough to make a penal codes now they're making up an entire division of sapd which does not exist. Too bad they're too stupid to understand how stupid they sound telling people that they are secret service and sapd. Then they asked me to step aside and share my story with them oh please like I was born yesterday I'm not stepping Anywhere With You criminals I'm not stepping Anywhere With You sociopathic killers. Then as I walked down to see who else I could talk to they followed me swarmed me like a pack of wolves. Surrounding me asking me if I would step aside with them I'm not stepping anywhere with you I told them I was leaving and that's exactly what I did I'm in so surprised they didn't grab me and throw me up against the wall as so many other sapd have done to me. As I walked outside to get the heck away from all of the monsters including that fire marshal monster who do I see officer Garcia who is nearly broke in my arms on two occasions and has lied to me repetitively committing fraud official oppression stalking and harassing colluding with foreign agents an espionage. As you can imagine it created quite a bit of a motion for me to see officer Garcia who should not be on the police force wait until you read the Mueller report concerning the details of Officer Garcia's crimes. I was happy to see one of the agents there at the rally however you didn't exactly help me with that pack of wolves did you












No comments:

Post a Comment