It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Greg Marshall violated CPS orders for safety

Gregory Marshall had been calling the school and talking to the Principle and teachers. You can just imagine the lies he was telling them about me and the claims that I was abusive although they had the safety reports from CPS they were informed we moved to Michigan to get away from him for safety reasons and these women had no business talking to him. As far as Aadyan taking his phone to school the child lived with me and his father was in Texas. We were not on speaking terms and they were creating a unsafe situation giving the man that tried to kill us any information about the children or I at all. I never opened this until today because it was from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment