It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Facebook


This is another account that I can not access it has been temporarily locked for four years I have done everything to reopen it including sending in a picture so they could verify it is me. He has told control of this and I can just imagine the things he is posting about me. I can only imagine the messages family and friends are getting thinking that it is me and I can not even get in this thing to see it. I can not even open facebook to look at my profile. God only knows the things he has put in here the lies he is telling. I do know that all my family and friends are ignorant and acting as if I have done something offensive to them personally. 




No comments:

Post a Comment