It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Dirty cops just don't know when to quit


 gy so uncomfortable when I'm talking about James Comey watching you why are you circling me do you feel sick to your stomach while you should it's been years now and he's been watching all of your crimes. And your moronic enough to follow me around and end up in the same Starbucks as I.
Now I would go ahead and give them my letter in my story the truth instead of the lies that they want people to believe but these are the stupid ones I'm talking about that cannot be brought to enlightenment. They just don't have enough sense to see that they're being watched they can't see what's happening all around them. Is a waste of my handwriting and my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment