It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Dirty sapd officers investigating their own chief

And now the dirty police officers who are investigating their Chief thinks that it's all right to play psychological games with me to try to convince me that I have a house or an apartment waiting for me out here for safety and shelter. very sick men and women who think that they are actually better than their chief want me to believe that I need to walk another 12 miles because there's a house or an apartment waiting for me where I can rest bathe and eat. That is how sick these officers are. They are no more moral or humane than the man they are investigating they purposely keep me awake for days hoping for my nervous break down. They make sure that I have no food and dirty officers that sent at me to play games with my head have strict instructions to give me no food and no money. These are the sociopaths investigating McManus making sure I die out here. You see they are aware they are breaking the law if I die they get away with their crimes and McManus will be charged with man slaughter after he put me out and then tortured me for years.
i had to hear the ugly mouths of the monsters in the Chief's office yet again when I was unlawfully being taken to behavioral health. The morons are too stupid to see they are being watched and everything is being recorded and documented.
Three weeks I've been bringing these people to awareness amazingly enough to CIA criminals stopped what they were doing they were smart enough to see that they were genuinely being watched. They understood their Doom. But all of the police officers of Alamo Heights San Antonio and several others are too stupid to be brought to awareness that they are being watched and they're not going to get away with their crimes. Those who are investigating Chief McManus are no better than he is they are monsters and criminals who have no respect for the law who have no respect for Humanity morals or civil rights. It's highly concerning the people this stupid have badges and loaded weapons who claimed to be concerned about our safety. they're concerned about themselves and nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment