It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Citizen Based Agent


These people got really upset when I asked them about Citizen Based Agents. They are that they were at the Episcopal Church Saturday I did not watch close but I do believe they were consuming the poison as well as I.
The one with the mustache and Goethe told me he just got out of jail. Now it is safe to assume that dirty police officers and city officials pulled him out of jail early so he could help in the attack on me. Him and his wife are on the streets weather they are just playing a part or they are really homeless I don't know. This one informed me that he has a mailing address at CAM. When I was trying to replace my IDs and birth certificate I needed a mailing address and Diane said no. Diane also put on a show that SAPD does not run her organization and they do not dictate who they help. It was a gas lighting lie because that is exactly what this non-profit is doing attacking an innocent mother fighting for her children. Many times in 2018 and early 2019 when I would go to get a sack lunch they would put out a sign stating they ran out the moment I arrived. I went to get reader glasses after Beto O'Rouke had my stolen and they lied to me and said they couldn't give me any because of a policy that does not actually exist. There are numerous other things that happened with these people like planting shoes in the basement that were my size that had tracking devices in them.

DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment