It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Planet Fitness gas lighting

My enemies were sending minions at me telling that planet fitness had closed their doors they were trying to get me to repeat the lie so it would ruin my credibility so that when I was giving people a list of the things the Comey team had done it would appear as though I didn't know what I was talking about and they wouldn't have people refusing to help them any longer as they became aware that they were no longer getting away with their crimes. 

The announcer did this as well she has been out here on and off pretending to be homeless. Right before the run off Mayor elections Officer Christopher Dech had her in hand cuffs and she was screaming that Christian is a drug addict and a liar. She said he was helping dirty police officers. Actually he is helping dirty CIA agents and operatives and maybe police officers too. She was correct he is a liar and he is a drug addict and I began to trust her and think she was a undercover agent. No they were just setting me up she is a sociopath. One day while standing in line at CAM ministries she was talking to Brian the man that tried to take my life on Christmas Eve I thought she was getting information from him so he could be brought to Justice. Now I don't know what she was doing nothing for my good or so I could get justice. The killers and attackers remain on the streets and I have to face them I am dealing with Jeff Reynolds and a drug dealer named Christopher every evening for the last two weeks. Jeff Reynolds was paid one hundred and fifty dollars by dirty police officers to try to have an intimate relationship with me and the door knob keeps giving me stupid excuses for helicopters trying to keep me from taking pictures. The highly stupid man child said this morning the buses are being detoured to St. Mary's there are buses that are two miles off their course being routed to St. Mary's where I am that doesn't make any sense that is how stupid Jeff Reynolds is. There are people on those buses and there will be several minutes added to that ride. How many people will be late for school and work so that VIA CEO could play games as a favor to foreign agents and dirty Politicians?

No comments:

Post a Comment