It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 18, 2020

planes and helicopters

 These are all the planes and helicopters that were sent yesterday after I sent out emails to Ken Paxton Dan Patrick and several other Austin dirty politicians .  contacted the aviation Department  and instructed these Pilots to fly over my head . If they are allowing themselves to be manipulated by dirty politicians it's clear to me that they do not want their pilot's license that they have no honor or dignity and in a court of law they will lose their pilot's license .  Mayor Ron nirenberg Joaquin Castro and Julian Castro will be held accountable for every crime that has been committed . I am still in the street suffering  and all of the dirty politicians and the dirty city council members of San Antonio are leaving me on the streets hoping that I will die . My death is just another crime that they will be held accountable for in a court of law and that's how stupid  the city officials of San Antonio are 













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment