It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

June 17th Wednesday












On June 17th Wednesday when I left the motel room they had planned yet another fake crime and incident there were a dozen police officers fire truck ambulance and a pickup truck from the Fire Marshal's Office that all went two blocks away from where I was sitting. This was another fake crime fake incident and they were going to use this fake incident to explain my death. As I have said before they have done this over and over again when they planned my death there was some fake incident some accident that never actually occurred that they were going to use to explain my demise to lie about how I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment