It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 21, 2019

Stephanie's law

AOC, HILLARY, OBAMA, JOAQUIN &JULIAN CASTRO, that's how sick all of them are they will be held accountable for attempting to have me videotaped and pictured at times of indiscretion like when I was in the bathroom. Every one of these sick people decided that it was a good idea to get as many recordings as possible of me undressing undressed and they sent several people to get me into bed, coercing, secuding, threatening me, forcing me physically, using my odoreous situation to make believe i had to sleep with latino pigs in order to keep myself alive and to have bathing and sleeping in a bed inside opposed to sleeping on a slab of cement, like I am now. J.R. Rodriguez is one of man rapist pigs they used to get me succumb to things i did not want to do. threatening to put me on the streets to starve, to be hunted by police officers, to sleep on cement. He was instructed to undress me infront of his laptop that was recording. It was Officer Diaz who is a woman that pulled him into this and instructed him to rape me and that is exactly what happened. NO MEANS NO.
THESE PEOPLE MOST ESPECIALLY HILLARY AND HER PUPPET AOC ARE THE SICKEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

No comments:

Post a Comment