It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Rivercenter Mall

When I had a shop in the mall and I decided that I want to close early before the mall actually closed I got fined . It was a lot of money too and it added up  at the end of the month . I wonder why these businesses are closed before they should be like 30 minutes before they should be .  Does management know do they check the cameras does Security check them  isn't that their job . So apparently security here in the mall thinks their job is to follow me around giving me dirty looks watching my phone to see if I'm taking pictures  because the fat Latino that works security here in the mall seems to think that it's okay to get in my face yelling at me for taking pictures welcome to San Antonio this is a tourist town and the tourists come here taking pictures are you going to yell in their face when they're taking pictures  question mark you seem a little bit to be working with members of the public . I will add a picture of that security guard as soon as I get back to a computer  because I have a hundred pictures of him because the man continuously gets in my face over and over again . One particular day he was instructed to go outside of the mall and yell at me for where I was sitting in the fact that I was smoking and guess where I was sitting on the Menger property  he is Mall security he patrols the mall in the mall property only he does not Venture off into other domains  dictating what happens on the property of other businesses . I continuously asked him over and over again if he was Mall security in other words do you see where I'm sitting it's not the mall property and you have no business getting in my face he refused to answer the question he stared up into the distance like a 6 year old child who just got caught with his hands in the cookie jar  he's highly unstable and I have plenty of examples to prove it 




No comments:

Post a Comment