It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 7, 2019

Nu Skin a pyramid company a get rich quick scheme

Nu Skin  you know I was wondering why the agents were so well-versed with his company and every time I mentioned it I there was a lot of attention given now I finally realized why.  anybody want to participate in espionage? Get yourself a job with newjob with Nu Skin.  I was angry because behind my back without even Consulting me he's sunk $4,000 into this company we had our own startup business and we were still in the red we were barely paying our bills. After he's sunk all that money in there eventually we lost everything he insisted on going to their stupid seminar which was it gigantic it was in Utah Salt Lake City.  we couldn't afford it and somebody else had to drive us while we were there we could not even afford a motel room we were staying inside of the conversion van. 2 babies and two adults that's how how bent Greg wise to go join all of his foreign agents and Traders to our nation. All of them gathered in Salt Lake City Banning together for Espionage destroying our democracy and our constitution. This company and my stupid ex-husbands investment into the company put us in the Poorhouse we lost everything.  while we were at this convention I was saying loudly pyramid company over and over again I didn't care if they heard me as everybody knows I have a big mouth and I speak my mind and I did so when I was there too. I know all about pyramid companies and I know how destructive they are and how many lives they can ruin. When I was very young I made the mistake of getting involved in Equinox everybody remember that company or government went in and shut it down so when I ended up at their convention I was upset that our government was just letting the company run without

No comments:

Post a Comment