It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Maria Ocha worked at this office building cleaning


Maria was one of the menu Minions that they used to attack me she had a cleaning company and she was cleaning this office building . This woman did a lot to me including poisoning a drink  I became so ill I couldn't even move .  While we were cleaning this office building one evening  the door wouldn't lock there was something wrong with it it malfunction we were there for hours because we were unable to secure the building . Now that I look back on it I realize that was done on purpose .  Somebody had a reason for us to be stuck there for hours . I can't say who it could have been the good guys it could have been the bad guys I don't know  but there was  most likely a really good reason why they made sure that we stayed right there for so many hours . She probably had some plan to have me meet up with some killer some rapist something I don't know . I will find out later of course 

No comments:

Post a Comment