It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 5, 2019

loud drug searching sapd on his phone loudly

 after talking loudly to his phone during a search for sapd he started getting in my face yelling at me telling me that I was drunk I was insane and that I escaped from an insane asylum. The ex-husband is up to his same old antic convincing police officers that they need to give these people a block of instruction about Insanity hoping that if a group of criminals and drug addicts and drug dealers claim that I am insane and that I act insane that will help him stay out of prison I'm pretty sure their testimony will be thrown out of a court of law but nice try that is exactly how stupid sapd police officers are.
 after this man cut in my face calling me names that were derogatory to simply because I was speaking to my phone and posting blog post he then went to the employees to claim that I was disturbing and harassing him I never spoke a word to him I was speaking to my phone. At the time that I recorded this video he had been sitting here yelling at that I was insane and that I escaped from insane asylum he kept calling me a drug addict and an alcoholic he kept claiming that I was sitting in the library drunk. In other words he's lying and he was instructed to do this by Dirty police officers

No comments:

Post a Comment