It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Jason knee pad man Sac employee

I commonly Pac-Man  he works here at the school and he is the one who stole my bag that has my birth certificate and all my IDs in it  Russell Howard make sure nose and several different occasions they have stolen my journals because when I'm documenting on a Blog Instagram  I refer to the journals to make corrections to my postings  apparently this is upsetting for them  and they don't like it when I have accurate information on my post .  For a long time I was thinking that this man was a double . Still not sure who might be . Here's an act very well when he's trying to act like he's mentally incapacitated or mentally handicapped  not sure what his status is .  All of us will find out in the end the wrong way  and it will impact the Castro Brothers the hardest whichever way it goes 



No comments:

Post a Comment