It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 3, 2019


In 2018 I believe it was August and September I had to confront all of the minions of Stone Oak they were nasty screaming in my face about pictures as they were gang stalking me. I'm about to repeat myself there is nothing illegal about taking pictures however stalking and harassing somebody is very much against the law getting in someone's face screaming and threatening them very much against the law these people don't know the difference between what is lawful or unlawful and they most certainly do not have a moral compass. I finally got the situation under control here in Stone Oak after the NSA agents went to these people and told them that they would cooperate with this investigation or be arrested for obstruction of justice I was at this restaurant taking pictures when an African-American man approached me screaming and yelling at me threatening me. His friend came walking out of the restaurant and corrected him and said don't do that the consequences are huge let me explain to you what's happening and pulled him into the restaurant bar. Before they were finally corrected and gotten under control it was very scary out here it was very upsetting these people were screaming and yelling at me they were threatening me he was threatening to do bodily harm and I am not over exaggerating of course I realize this is guilt if you're going to get that angry because I took a picture of your automobile you're guilty and you know what you're doing is wrong. Since the CIA came to town and saturated Stone Oak these people have a whole new set of confidence and it's not the fact that they are committing these crimes thinking the CIA will cover it up for them and they will get away with it. It's the fact that they actually want to break the law they want commit these crimes and attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children. That's the concerning thing that is the devastating scary thing

No comments:

Post a Comment