It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

GOOD AND BAD TOGETHER

 This woman grew up in Switzerland then she moved to New York then she got a job in New Mexico. She’s relocating here to San Antonio she just got here. I wonder what her job is does anybody else wonder.
  1. This woman came and sat very close to me I’m not accustomed to people getting that close especially these foreign agents she’s from Ireland and says that she has family in Natalia Texas.
    Coincidentally there is a Bexar County Sheriff that was screaming in my face and putting her hands inside my taxi on May 22nd 2017 the last Spurs game, she was working the AT&T Center. Obviously she was instructed to be a raving lunatic and out-of-control I had four teenagers in the back of my vehicle who lies and drove to Alamo Heights. They witnessed the whole thing and during our entire drive to Alamo Heights that’s all any of us could talk about how crazy the Bexar County Sheriff was with an Irish accent

No comments:

Post a Comment