It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

FIRE ENGINE 4




ENGINE FOUR IS A GROUP OF THE MOST SNARKY COLD AND CALLOUS MEN I HAVE EVER MET. THINK ABOUT IT I AM STRUGGLING TO KEEP MYSELF ALIVE. I AM BEING HUNTED AND ASSAULTED. I AM BEING ATTACKED BEHIND THE SCENES AS WELL AS IN MY FACE AND I SIMPLY WANTED A DIVORCE. I AM TRYING TO SAVE MY CHILDREN FROM ABUSE AND BE WITH THEM. I WAS ABUSED AND BEAT DURING MY MARRIAGE. HE RAPED ME AND HE TRIED TO KILL ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THESE CREEPS GET IN MY FACING WAVING AND ACTING STUPID AS THEY STALK AND HARASS ME. THEY ARE THE EPITOME OF A SICK BULLY, ALL OF THEM.

SOMETIME IN AUGUST:
  1.  I saw engine 4 four times they have their lights on twice they were gone five minutes for a supposed emergency. I’m pretty sure it takes more than 5 minutes to assess a scene do you think perhaps these were fake emergencies? Now of course they have to get real calls now and again but they do fake a lot of emergencies in an effort to participate in gang stalking

No comments:

Post a Comment